0. Cookies Policy
We want to inform you in a clear and precise way about the cookies we use, detailing below, which is a cookie, what it is used for, what types of cookies we use, what its purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about user navigation on the jolfamar.es website.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages themq
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- CPersistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
Techniques and personalization (session information, registration, language preferences ...)
Cookies strictly necessary to improve the user's navigation on the page and improve their web experience. These are the cookies that the "Craft CMS" content manager uses by default.
Third party cookies
|We use Analytics cookies to know how users interact with our page and to optimize navigation in it. They have a purely statistical and analytical function|
Google Tag Manager
We use these cookies only to be able to correctly manage all the codes of other providers on the website.
4. How can I manage my cookies and how can I disable them?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser .. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics analysis cookies you can access this link where you can do so: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In case the user does not allow the installation of strictly necessary cookies on their terminal equipment through their browser (those identified in the first point of the previous section), it is possible that they can not access correctly the contents and services of our Web. However, if the user continues browsing our website without changing the configuration of their browser, it will be understood that they consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.